Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Genevieve Bell- Multiple pills





My multiple to work with was pills and the material products that come with the packaging of pills. The pills I used included (but were not limited to) ibuprofen, advil, tylenol pm, advil pm, birth control, zinc supplement, kids vitamins, and antacid tablets.

Because they dissolve with water, I had to use hot glue. Thanks to Jessie's suggestion, the nail polish worked well to paint color on the pills.

For the back, I took the packaging of birth control pills and used a mixture of coarse acrylic gel medium, mica flake gel medium, and white paint. I used the holes as a stencil.

The base of the board is prescription warnings that come with birth control, pasted over foam board. The back coloring is nailpolish with acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment